Now that I’m home from Bucknell, I finally am able to look at the pre-departure packet DIS sent me, and it is making me more and more excited!! I skimmed the entire book and it has a lot of valuable information. But nothing can give me the true reality of what Denmark is like unless I am actually there! Therefore, I decided to make a list of ten things I ~think~ I know about Denmark from my pinteresting, book reading, and google searching:
- It’s going to be cold ~ coming from upstate NY, I’m hoping this won’t bother me too much
- Danes really love the color black ~ I think my wardrobe can accommodate this
- Danes are the happiest and nicest people in the world ~ excited for this happy vibe
- There is a super low crime rate ~ I heard people leave carriages with their babies in them outside restaurants and shops, crazy
- Bike riding is a must ~ I really hope I remember how to ride one
Many of these are stereotypes or just things I’ve found that have really intrigued me. I won’t know the actual truth behind any of these until I am actually there, T-minus 26 days until I leave for Copenhagen!