This weekend my friends from Bucknell came and visited me in Copenhagen, I hope they had an amazing weekend, especially through these things:
- The pastries: We spent a considerable amount of time eating pastries, and I may be biased, but the pastries (especially cinnamon rolls) are amazing here.
- The views: After visiting multiple European cities, Copenhagen just has a different feel to it. Especially since we did a boat tour, I hope they realized how cool the city of Copenhagen is (despite it being an absolutely frigid weekend).
- My amazing host family: Since they both stayed with me they had the opportunity to meet my incredible host family and get a major dose of Danish culture.
- My cooking abilities: My friends were fortunate enough to be able to eat my lovely cooking, two of which were frozen…but I did make some amazing french toast.
- My life abroad: Plenty of our conversations were about how different our lives our from our lives at Bucknell, but also how different our lives are here in Europe, so I hope that they really enjoyed learning about what my four months here are like!